Rosscraft is a technology transfer company designing, manufacturing and marketing anthropometric instruments worldwide. We also publish related materials and conduct involvement projects for human biologists and health professionals for the application of measurement to foster optimal growth, development and happiness of all the children of all the people as well as to maintain health, vigor and well-being of adults throughout their life span.
Evolution of the corporation
After 25 years as a successful proprietorship, the company in 2003 reorganized as Rosscraft Innovations Incorporated.
• Dr William D Ross continues as the Scientific Director and member of the four person board.
• Four associate companies, one partner company and many FORs, Friends of Rosscraft, colleagues and well-wishers continue to provide different perspectives,talents and insights to guide the corporation.
Mary Ross is The President/CEO and in charge of trade shows, presentations, affiliations and investments.
Sales and Services Division – managed by “Butch” Batchelor, owner and manager of Batchelor’s Datamedia Ltd, an established, successful offices supply company that handles 4,000 products. Their motto: “expect excellence time after time”
Research and Development Division – headed by Dr Ross who coordinates creative units and manages involvement projects.
Four associate companies, one partner company and many FORs, Friends of Rosscraft, colleagues and well-wishers continue to provide different perspectives,talents and insights to guide the corporation.
Our four person board and three associates whose background and demonstrated power of accomplishment is reflected in their commitment to the company and its mission. Together they hold 20 university degrees and various honor awards and citations.
• There are a varying number (about 40) FORs Friends of Rosscraft– scholars, scientists, artists and artisans – and health, fitness, sport, education, and lifestyle enhancement professionals and individuals associated with agencies, companies, or organizations.
FORs may or may not be under contract for profit sharing orroyalties. All are commissioned by the Board represented by theCEO under mutual non disclosure agreements.
Innovation by design
Ross Machine Inc headed by Brian W Ross, a third generation machinist who specializes in custom machining for Rosscraft and other innovative companies.
• Marinaside Publications headed by Dr Robin Carr who is an author and advocate of problem-solving curricula, digital learning and videography.
• Scipertek headed Curtis Brackenbury is an International,multidisciplinary company providing innovative solutions to maximize human performance and optimize intra-team relationships for both genders of all ages and levels of performance.
• Oregon Rule Company, headed by Joseph Dorie, is one of the foremost companies in the world for the custom design and manufacturer of rulers and measuring devices.
Under a license agreement, Rosscraft SRL Argentina manufactures and markets Rosscraft Instruments regionally for South America and Puerto Rico.
• Headed by Associate Francis Holway, the company also work closely with the parent company in design of instruments and in courses, trade shows, presentations and cooperative research ventures.
• Head nutritionist for Club Athletico River Plate and ISAK executive member, Francis conducts courses for dietitians in Argentina and elsewhere in the international community.